Flag Football League
This program is designed to teach players the beginning fundamentals of football a non-contact clinic/league structure. After registration, participants will be placed on a team at random. Each team will require 1-2 volunteer coaches. Team shirts are included in registration. Flags will be provided. Max: Program is limited to 80 participants.
- Registration deadline was June 29. To inquire about late registration, call (616) 748-3230.
- Day: Saturdays
- Dates: Aug 3-24
- Time: 10am - 12pm
- Location: Drenthe Grove Park
Fall Rocket Football League
Rocket Football is a competitive, contact sport. Teams compete against other area schools at home and away games. Leagues are separted into 3rd-4th graders and 5th-6th graders.
- Registration deadline was June 29. Call (616) 748-3230 to inquire about late registration. A first come, first serve waitlist will begin after the registration deadline. If a spot become available on a team, you will be contacted and will pay for the program + a $15 waitlist fee. If a waitlist parent volunteers to coach for a needed position, they will get the $15 waitlist fee waived.
- Register based on 2019-20 grade level
- Cost: $55r/$67nr
- Practices: Begin Aug 12 | 1-3 prac p/wk (determined by coach)
- Skill Assessments: Aug 5-8 (more details below)
- Pre-Season Scrimmages: Sat, Aug 24
- Games: Saturdays | Sept 7 - Oct 12
Required Equipment (provided by parents):
- Helmet (must be NOCSAE approved and stamped)
- Mouth guard
- Shoulder pads
- Pants w/ pads
- Athletic cup
Skill Assessments: Aug 5-8
The purpose of Skill Assessments is to help form evenly skilled teams. Coaches will be running drills while evaluating your skills. After the ability testing ends, coach’s will draft evenly skilled teams. All participants are placed on a team and receive equal playing time. Participants must attend 3 of the dates listed below.
Chix 3rd & 4th: Aug 5-8 | 6-7pm | @ Woodbridge Field | For students from Woodbridge, Adams, or Lincoln
Chix 5th & 6th: Aug 5-8 | 7-8pm | @ Woodbridge Field | For students from Woodbridge, Adams, or Lincoln
Dux 3rd & 4th: Aug 5-8 | 6-7pm | @ Quincy Field | For students from Roosevelt, New Groningen or Quincy
Dux 5th & 6th: Aug 5-8 | 7-8pm | @ Quincy Field | For students from Roosevelt, New Groningen or Quincy
Zeeland Christian, Charter School, or Homeschool: You have the option to register for a Chix or Dux team. See date and time options above.