Fall & Winter Programs
Join us to improve your wrestling skills, have fun and make lifelong memories! This clinic includes two practices per week along with optional tournaments and competitions (for an additional fee).
- Register Here
- Cost: $65/$80nr
- Instructors: Justin Bazan, Chris Heald (ZE Head Coach) & Cody Stewart (ZW Head Coach)
- Dates: Tue & Thur | Dec 7-Jan 27 (Skip Dec 22-Jan 3)
- K-2nd Graders: 6-7pm
- 3rd-5th Graders: 7:10-8:10pm
- Location: Zeeland West HS Wrestling Room
- K-2nd Grade Details: For beginners and first-year wrestlers. The focus of this group will be to get an introduction to the sport. Competitions will primarily take place during practice along with 3+ optional meets with a neighboring club or program. Experience 2nd graders may enroll in the 3rd-5th grade level with a partner of similar size with approval from Coach Bazan (contact Coach Bazan at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 3rd-5th Grade Details: This group is for wrestlers looking to prepare for middle and high school wrestling. Participants will also receive opportunities to wrestle in optional week-day dual meets and weekend tournaments for an additional fee. Details on the duals and tournaments will be communicated by Coach Bazan at a later date. Wrestling shoes are required.