Youth Wrestling League
(grades K - 5)
Students will be instructed in wrestling drills, techniques, and games. Instruction is divided into two age groups. Singlets and headgear are optional. There are also optional tournament opportunities (additional fees apply).
- Register Here
- Cost: $65(r)/$80(nr)
- Coach: Justin Bazan
- Dates: Dec 3-Jan 31 (no practice Dec 23 - Jan. 3)
- Practices: Tues & Thur
- K-2nd Practice: 6:00-7:00pm
- 3rd-5th Practice: 7:15-8:15pm
- Location: Zeeland West HS, Wrestling Room
- K-2nd Graders: For beginners and first year wrestlers. The focus will be to get an introduction to the sport. Competitions will be primarily during practice, along with at least three optional meets with a neighboring program.
- 3rd-5th Graders OR Experienced 2nd Graders: The focus will be to prepare for MS and HS wrestling. Optional weekday dual meets and weekend tournaments are offered (details below). Wrestling shoes required.
- Optional Tournaments (extra fees may apply):
- If interested in additional tournaments, contact Coach Bazan @ firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 886-0685
- Day: Fridays
- Dates: Dec 20, Jan 10, 17, 24, 31
- Time: 6:30-8:30pm