Spring/Summer Lacrosse Programs
CoEd Lacrosse Clinic
This program introduces boys and girls to basic lacrosse fundamentals using tennis balls, so no helmet or pads are required. All participants will receive a pinnie. Required equipment includes a stick (no long or fiddlesticks). Lacrosse gloves and cleats are suggested.
- Register online for Co-Ed Lacrosse Clinic or call (616) 748-3230.
- Cost: $35r/$47nr
- Day: Mondays
- Dates: April 15, 22, 29, May 6, 13, 20
- Time: 6pm – 7pm
- Location: Quincy Elementary Athletic Fields
Boys & Girls Lacrosse Leagues
Participants will learn the fundamentals of the game using 2-3 practices per week and eight scheduled games on weeknights and Saturdays. Boys will compete in the Lakeshore Lacrosse Conference and girls will compete in the Southwest Michigan Recreation League. The season will begin to organize in March. Parent meetings will be offered to give more information at completion of registration and coach selections Pinnies/jerseys for games will be provided.
- Register online for girls lacrosse or call (616) 748-3230.
- Register online for boys lacrosse or call (616) 748-3230.
- 3rd4th Grade Cost: $100r/$112nr
- 5th-6th Grade Cost: $125r/$137nr
- Practices Begin: Mid-March (indoors if needed)
- Games Begin: After Spring Break
- Season Ends: End of May
- Registration Opens: October 1
- Registration Deadline: February 15
- Required Equipment: Required equipment includes a helmet, mouth guard, shoulder pads, chest protector, elbow pads, athletic cup, gloves and lacrosse stick. Equipment can be purchased at Superior Sport Store, Dicks Sporting Goods, or Dunhams. If you have questions on equipment, contact Kelli Koss, our youth sports coordinator, at 616.748.3232 or firstname.lastname@example.org