Spring & Summer Programs
Participants will learn the fundamentals of the game using 2-3 practices per week and eight scheduled games. Boys will compete in the Lakeshore Lacrosse Conference and girls will compete in the Southwest Michigan Recreation League. Pinnies/tee shirts for games will be provided.
- Registration Deadline Was Feb 27 | Call (616) 748-3230 to Inquire About Late Registration
- Indoor Practice Schedule: Begin Mar 8 | Contact Head Coach for Practice Schedules
- Outdoor Practices: Begin After Spring Break | Contact Head Coach for Practice Schedules
- Games: Apr-May
- Boys Equipment: Helmet, sports mouth guard, shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves, athletic cup, offensive lacrosse stick
- Girls Equipment: Goggles, mask, sports mouth guard, cleats, girls stick