Swimming & Diving
zags competitive swim team
6-18 Yr Olds
ZAGS is a competitive swim team designed for swimmers new to competitive swimming, as well as experienced swimmers who want to continue to improve their skills and gain additional competitive experience. Practices focus on endurance and technique in all four competitive strokes, kicks, starts and turns. The season typically runs for ten weeks concluding with the A & B Championship meets in mid-February. Swimmers ought to swim at all meets and are required to swim the Zeeland Classic Invitational and their end of season championship meet.
- ZAGS Natatorium COVID-19 Policies
- ZAGS Cityside Pools COVID-19 Policies
- Registration deadline was Nov 9. Call (616) 748-3230 to be added to the waitlist.
- Head Coach: Drew Scheerhorn
- Cost: $119r/$134nr
- COVID-19 Update: Start Date is Now Mon, Dec 14 Due to MDHHS Executive Order | Mon, Tue, Thur | 6-7:30pm
- Parent Meeting: Rescheduled for Mon, Dec 7 @ 6pm (via Zoom)
- Location: Zeeland West HS Natatorium
CO-ED SPLASHBALL WATER POLO CAMP
A co-ed camp designed to introduce the sport of water polo and provide basic skills and understanding of the sport. Splashball harnesses all the fun, dynamic aspects of the game in a safe, easy to learn aquatic experience that will motivate kids to swim and stay fit!
- Register Here
- Coaches: Zac Geschwendt and David Vruggink, ZPS Varsity Polo Coaches
- Cost: $32r/$47nr
- COVID-19 Update: Rescheduled for Dec 21-23
- Time: 5:30-6:30pm
- Location: Zeeland Recreation Pools