Transcript Requests

A transcript is a record of a student's academic achievement in high school.  All colleges and some employers require a transcript to evaluate an individual for admission or verify graduation for employment.  Please follow the steps below to request a transcript. 

Please note: Students completing the Common Application do NOT need to request their transcript through Parchment.  Your counselor will upload the transcript directly to the Common App website. 

Zeeland Public Schools utilizes the electronic transcript service called Parchment to send transcripts.  Transcript delivery through Parchment is free for all active high school students. There is a fee for graduates.  Please click the appropriate button below.  To order a transcript you must create a Parchment account.  In doing so, you ONLY need to answer the questions with a * by them.  PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SELECT YOUR CORRECT GRAD YEAR (indicated by "Last Year Attended" when you register).  Many students created Parchment accounts during their senior year of high school.  Please do not create a second account.  If you are unsure if you have already created an account, please contact Emily Hathaway ( or Donna Lyles at West ( and they can verify.

Please click on one of the the links below to place an order/create an account.

Zeeland East

Order Credentials from Parchment 

Zeeland West

Order Credentials from Parchment

Zeeland High School (graduates prior to 2006)

Order Credentials from Parchment

If you have any questions, please reach out to the email addresses listed above.