For students who are not planning to attend college, but might prefer a more “hands-on” profession, a career in forestry might be a great option.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Very competitive pay
- 100% employer-paid premiums for health, life, disability insurances
- Retirement savings matching
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Steady, year-round career opportunities
- Training on how to safely climb trees and operate heavy equipment. We own some of the most highly-mechanized equipment in the industry and we want to teach your students how to operate this cool equipment!
- Local career opportunities for individuals living in West Michigan OR, for those interested in seeing the country, we pay team members travel stipends
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A high school diploma or GED
- Clean driving record in order to obtain Class A CDL; reliable transportation
- Ability to obtain pesticide license
- Authorization to work for any employer in U.S.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Some experience working outdoors -- whether that was working on a farm, doing landscaping or working in construction
- For those interested in joining one of our traveling teams, you must be available for overnight travel up to 5 days per week
- An ability to pass a urine and hair drug screen and physical
Integrity Tree Services has been safely serving utility companies and residential property owners since 1998. How are we different from all the other tree service providers in the industry? In short, Integrity Tree Services will hold your safety and the safety of your comrades first and foremost as well as the security of your loved ones by offering very competitive pay, awesome benefits, and the opportunity to climb the career tree.
If you're looking for a culture where you're respected, challenged, and act as part of a team, then come join us! Integrity Tree Services is proud to offer work sites free of tobacco, alcohol, drugs, profanity, and gossip.
Want to see our crews in action? Check out some of our videos here!
Read more about our company, culture, career opportunities, and full job descriptions at INTEGRITYTREE.CAREERS.
INTEGRITY TREE SERVICES
p: 616-301-1340 f: 616-301-9900
a: 2300 Sanford Ave SW, Grandville, MI 49418
Schepers Concrete Construction
Looking for energetic hardworking individuals for summer work. HOURS NEEDED: 40 plus hours during the summer months REQUIREMENTS FOR JOB: This job requires a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. Strong physical stamina that can lift 100 pounds Description of responsibilities: Entry level job. You will be responsible for the majority of the physical labor on the job by doing the following jobs: dig trenches, remove existing concrete either by hand or using a fork truck, build/tear down bracing for concrete forms for footings/ slab on grade concrete and poured walls, use hand tools to ensure that concrete is in the proper place during the pouring of concrete, maintain a clean and organized jobsite/company truck. loading/unloading material from work trucks. This will require the ability to climb, bend, stoop, kneel, lift overhead, work at heights, walk/work in rough terrain. Being polite to Schepers employees, customers, general contractors and sub-contractors is a must. Application process: Fill out an application at Schepers Concrete Construction 10578 Linden Dr. NW Grand Rapids Mi Contact person for applicant questions: Chris Schepers 616-677-0053 (ph.) email@example.com (email)