Completed Final Forms Registration and Physicals Dated On or After 4/15/2023 Are Due Before the First Practice Or Tryout!
- Parents will first set up a parent account in Final Forms. There will be 11 forms to digitally sign. Once you are done signing them, it will trigger an email to be sent to your child. You will need to enter their school email so they receive the notification to sign their forms.
- Your student will have 4 forms to sign digitally.
- Please make sure you have selected all sports that your student may wish to participate in so that they and you receive emails and information from the coaches through the Final Forms website. Be sure to check your junk/spam folders for the emails if you don't see them in your inbox.
- In addition, there is a small fee for Final Forms. You have the option of either paying the $7 online with a credit card or debit card, OR you may have your student bring $5 cash to me in the CBC and I will manually enter it for you, saving you the $2 processing fee.
- Once you have filled out the forms, you may print off the SPORTS PHYSICAL FORM to take to your doctor to complete. Please fill out and return all (4) pages. You may either upload the forms into the Final Forms website as PDF's, or you may mail/drop them off to Cityside to the attention of Tammy Nelson.
- All of these items must be completed prior to the first practice/tryout day.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please email Tammy Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.