You may be wondering about Young 5's school supplies. The only thing your child needs before the first day of school is a backpack. We have all of the supplies you need here at school. Your child will receive a folder provided by our PTO. These are items that we will use frequently throughout the school year. While it's not mandatory that you provide these, every donation helps as the school budget does not permit everything that we will need:
- hand sanitizer
- watercolor markers (Crayola)
- glue sticks (Elmers - .24oz or .77oz)
- boxes of 24 crayons (Crayola)
- Ticonderoga tri-write pencils - standard size
- Ziploc bags: gallon, quart, sandwich & snack
- antibacterial cleaning wipes
- Dixie cups
- paper plates: dinner & dessert sizes
- Classroom Snacks! We will have a class snack once or twice every day. Graham crackers, animal crackers, goldfish crackers, fruit snacks, granola bars, etc.
You may be wondering about kindergarten school supplies. The only thing your child needs before the first day of school is a backpack. We have all of the supplies you need here at school. Your child will receive a folder provided by our PTO. However, if you would like to donate some items to our classroom, there are some suggestions below. These are NOT mandatory, just some things we use a lot during the year:
- hand sanitizer
- water color markers (Crayola)
- paper plates – dinner size and dessert size
- dry erase markers
- glue sticks
- Over the ear headphones
- Community snacks for the whole class. Beginning with the first day of school.
- Pencils (plain yellow #2 pencils are best for our pencil sharpeners at school)
- Colored Pencils
- 2 Glue Sticks
- 1 Highlighter
- 2 or 4 Black fine tip expo dry erase markers
- 1 pair of Scissors
- 1 Pencil Box or Pencil Pouch (Please make sure that items listed above can fit inside)
- 2 Composition 100 page Notebooks (not spiral notebooks)
- 2 Three-Ring Binder (1.5”) w/ clear front pocket (binders can be any color)
- 1 set of headphones-no earbuds (over the ear work best) Five Below has some!
Classroom Supplies Wish List
- Hand Sanitizer
- Gallon size Ziploc bags
- Post-it Notes (any color)
- Clorox/Lysol Wipes
- Soft Tissues
- Classroom snacks (animal crackers, goldfish, cereal boxes, pretzels)
- 3 oz. dixie cups
- Over the ear headphones, not earbuds ( a Panasonic option available on Amazon for $7)
- 2 composition notebooks
- A 1 inch 3 ring binder
- 1 folder (not yellow or plastic with name on it
- 1 yellow folder with prongs in the middle (not plastic/not labeled)
- 1 pencil pouch (size 10″ x 7 1/2″ or larger)
- 1 dry erase marker
- Pencils (pre-sharpened if possible)
We offer morning snacks to those who are not able to bring their own. If you are able to contribute to this a few times throughout the school year, your support would be greatly appreciated.
Please send in individually wrapped only.
Wish List Items:
- Clorox wipes
- Packaging tape
- Soft tissues
- Expo Markers
Thank you for your help and support!!!
- Two, wide ruled spiral notebooks.
- Five folders – 1 red, 1 blue, 2 green & 1 yellow
- Earbuds or headphones – to use in class with the ipad.
- Two dry erase marker
- 2 Glue sticks
- 1 dozen pencils
- Colored pencils and/or crayons
- Two highlighters
- 1 ink pen
- 1 composition notebook (any color)
- 1 box of Tissues
- 1 pencil pouch
- A sturdy backpack
- A plastic pencil box 8” x 5” x 3” (This size is important due to desk space. These keep our desks organized, so we can locate our school supplies quickly and easily.)
- Note: These can be purchased for $1.00 or sometimes less at dollar stores in our area.
- Pencils and an eraser
- 1-inch 3 ring binder
- 2 composition notebooks (often with black and white “marbled” cover – no spiral bound – please and thank you!)
- An iPad stylus (available at dollar stores)
- A pair of earbuds or headphones to use with iPad
- set of 12 colored pencils
- pair of scissors
- Pencil sharpener with case (available at Target for $.99) One will be provided if you wish not to purchase.
- Folders, paper, notebooks, and everything else needed has been supplied. Thank you for having your learning tools ready and organized for our first week of school.
Wish List Items
The following items are needed by our class throughout the year. If any parents would be able to donate any of these it would be greatly appreciated.
- Kleenex Tissues
- Hand Sanitizer
- Clorox or Lysol Disinfectant Wipes
- 1 Backpack
- 2 One Subject Notebooks (in colors – red and yellow)
- 4 pocket folders (in colors - yellow, white, black & blue)
- 1 writing compostion notebook (in black & white)
- 1 writing compostion notebook (any color)
- 5-7 Post-it pads
- 2-3 Packs of 24 #2 Pencils
- pencil sharpener
- 2 highlighter markers in any color
- Package of 4-8 dry erase markers
- 2 Glue sticks
- 1 Package of 12 colored pencils
- 1 Pencil pouch or more if need be (no pencil boxes, please!)
- 1 Pair of headphones or earbuds with student’s name either on them or placed in a baggy with their name on it
- 2 Clorox Wipes container (if available)
- Individual Hand Sanitizer (if available)
- 1-3 boxes of Kleenex