We are dedicated to providing your child the best possible education. In order to make your experience here an excellent one, we suggest you take a few minutes to download the forms you will need to register and attend Zeeland Public Schools. Print out and complete the forms, then deliver them to your school office. Should you have a question while filling out a form, please contact the school secretary in the building your child will attend.
(Young 5’s / Kindergarten)
- January 29 at 6:15 pm at Woodbridge Elementary, 9110 Woodbridge
- January 30 at 6:15pm at New Groningen Elementary, 10542 Chicago Drive
- Specialized program information sessions will be held at both locations for ZQuest at 7:00 pm (K parents please also attend the 6:15 session) and Spanish Immersion at 5:30 pm (please also attend the 6:15 session
High School Information Session
- February 19 at Lokers Auditorium located inside Cityside Middle School. Three sessions are being offered: 9-10 am, 3-4 pm, and 7-8 pm. This session is geared toward parents of current 8th grade students, both current ZPS families and those looking for information about enrolling at ZPS for high school. This meeting is for both ZEHS and ZWHS.
If you live outside of the Zeeland district, and would like to apply for School of Choice, please begin the application process with only the 2018-2019 105 & 105c form. Upon acceptance, we will ask for further enrollment documents.
The Zeeland Public School District participates in and will accept enrollment of non-resident students for the following schools of choice programs for the 2018-2019 school year as follows:
- Section 105 Program (non-resident students within Ottawa Area ISD) – applications for the start of the 2018-2019 school year accepted from January 2, 2018 – September 5, 2018 @ 3:00 pm.
- Section 105c Program (non-resident students within contiguous ISD) – applications for the start of the 2018-2019 school year accepted from January 2, 2018 – September 5, 2018 @ 3:00 pm.
Applications may be returned via hand delivery, US Mail, fax or email. Program or building preference can not be guaranteed with acceptance.
Families who live within the Zeeland district who would like to apply for an in-district transfer to a building other than their assigned boundary school building are asked to fill out an in-district transfer form. This form will be accepted February 1, 2018 until April 6, 2018. Applications received after April 6 will be reviewed at a later date. This form is required for all new in-district transfer requests as well as in-district transfer students entering a transition year (entering grades 6 and 9) in the fall of 2018.
Kindergarten Age Waivers / Notification of Early Enrollment forms are also available for those seeking to enroll their child in Kindergarten but who do not meet the September 1, 2018 guideline. If your child has a birth date between September 2, 2013 and December 1, 2013, you can submit a Kindergarten Age Waiver.
Learn more about Zeeland Public Schools in this District Tour video: