To log in to the InfInite Campus Parent Portal, click HERE.
Zeeland Public Schools is pleased to provide a communication tool for parents known as the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. The Parent Portal allows you, the parent, to view your child’s school records anywhere, any time, through a secure web browser. It provides more information to help promote educational excellence and enhance communication with teachers.
With a password through the Internet, you can access your child's class schedule, up-to-date progress reports, discipline history, report cards and other information. While we are confident the information contained in the Parent Portal will be secure, parents will be expected to act in a responsible, ethical and legal manner.
Parents will be asked to adhere to the following Acceptable Use Policy:
- Parents will not share their passwords with anyone, including their children.
- Parents will not attempt to access data or any account owned by another parent.
- Parents will not attempt to harm or destroy data of their own children, of another user, school or district network on the Internet.
- Parents who are identified as a security risk to the Parent Portal will be denied access to the Portal.
Check your computer to make sure it will work with Parent Portal . . .
- Windows 98 or higher or Mac OS9 or higher
- Firefox browser 1.4 or higher
- Internet Explorer browser 5.0 or higher (Note: Parent Portal does not work well with the Netscape browser)
- Acrobat Reader (a free download program many computers already have)
If you are interested in taking advantage of this technology, follow the steps below:
- Fill out the form located HERE. Send it to your child’s school office. You can mail it in, drop it off or have your child drop off at the school office.
- We will then send you the URL (web address) for the Parent Portal, along with your unique Activation Key. You will only need this Activation Key the first time you access the portal. On the form, you can check if you would like to receive this information by e-mail or by the U.S. Postal Service.
- We will also send you directions to log on to the Parent Portal for the first time, where you will be able to set your own username and password.
If you have any questions, please contact your school office and ask for the parent portal liaison. Thank you!